Thursday 4 August 2011

Last weekend in England...

I'm actually writing this in Arizona considering the last post told you that the internet sucked in Cleaves Hall. Glad this finally works :-D I forgot to tell the funny story about after the circus class we had at Cleaves Hall. So Megan and I were happily walking up the stairs and I was dressed ready to go out in a cutesy little black dress. HAHA. I feel like you should all know where I' going from here. I was walking up the stairs pretending to pull my dress up to scare her and whilst goofing around...I tripped and my cheekage was exposed closely to Megan's face. She wouldn't talk to me for like...five minutes. She was scarred lol. Anyways...here are the last of my pictures....sniffle sniffle. I hope you enjoy.
So Megan and I took a little trip to Sherwood Forest one of our last days. It was so beautiful and a great get away from the city.

The meadows reminded me and Megan of when we used to go hunting with our Dads when we were younger. The meadows were so pretty and reminded me of Strawberry, AZ.


SQUIRRELLLLLYYYYY!

I loved this little guy. He was so stinkin' cute.

These cute little kiddos were playing with their swords acting like Robin Hood. Loveeee it.

My obsession for the afternoon. I have tons of pictures of him I didn't even post...

Cute little kids in action.

Lookin' a little clueless...haha. I scored a 36 and Megan scored a 50. What the hell right?!

SkillZz

Megz getting acquainted.

So prettyyyyy.

Megz and I <3


Robin Hood

"Butta-flies and the Bees"

Everything to me is so prettyyyy

So prettyyyyy

Mya, Megz, and I went to a international buffet so we could try tons of different foods from different countries which was pretty fun.

Here we are :) Grubbin'

We went to Chatworth and had afternoon tea with a group of our girls. It was so nice <3


Lookin' fresh for Chatsworth. We went crazy on taking pictures.

Megz and I feelin' freshhhh


Short and stout.

English Breakfast Tea with a little milk and sugar. YUM. Thasss my new shit.

Candid cameraaaa.

YUMMM.


Lookin' like the Mad Hatter.

Didn't work :(


Running through Chatsworth

Our platter of goodies at Chatsworth afternoon tea. They were DELICIOUSSS.

I was in awe with how beautiful Chatsworth is. I don't really know who lives here but royalty does. I replaced them for the day ;)

Enjoying the weather and the fields of green <3

Part of the garden and the actual palace.

No...I'm not smoking the flower. I just thought it was pretty and this is how I posed.

We are so adorableeeee.



Megan decided I looked in perfect condition to take a picture. What the hell.

That's a little better.

Pretty flowers.

Loved these flowers.

BEE!


The Squirting Willow...ha.haha.hahaha.

A little out of the way area that was beautiful. God I'm tired of writing that everything was beautiful but I really was in love with about everything that I saw.

This bunny looked like the bunny from Alice in Wonderland. It was the entrance to the maze which was absolutely close to impossible.

Walking the line...trying to find the stupid center.

Ashia making me look fresh ta defff.

We are so funny....I think that someone was laying on my hair so I looked funny.

:) so awesome.

chillin'

Duckieeeee

Me and Megz lookin fresh.

Takin' pictures of myself like the goof that I am.

I lifted my eyebrow in this picture! I don't know how to do that on my own.

I tried touching the duck but I was scared it was going to peck me.


Cheezin'

Runnin' around.


The white speck is a Butta-fly <3

This sculpture is made from marble I believe and the veil arcross her face looks exactly like a real veil.

Chillin' like royalty.

You talkin' to me??








Behind that door the violin is painted on and it really looks like a violin but it isn't a real one...if that made sense. haha. It was cool to look at.




Tea set that was quite fancyyy.





Dinner table...no big deallll

Singin' with Warren and Joe. Such good singers! Minus myself.

The Capri Sun is so cool lookin'

I'm so mature ;)

Covent Garden on the weekend. SO BUSYYYY.

The Underground again. I actually know how to use it now.



Lunch with Megz


Last night going out with all the girls <3 Love them


All of us going out to the Fat Cat.




Bubbles for dinner. Celebrating.

Keepin' it classy :)


Megan's got that pinky up :)



Bus ride to Heathrow :(

I looked horrid but I wanted a picture with the hat :)

We flew over Iceland! Crazyyyy

Iceland from the other side of the plane.


Takin' a nap with Ashia...almost home!

I had such a good time in ENgland and I can't even believe it is over. I have had such a hard time with being home and jet lag but it's getting better. I know it's not quite reality to be there but I had the time of my life and I wouldn't take it back for anything. To add to my trip, I met a cute boy named Adam who is absolutely awesome and we went to coffee, then had "a few drinks" the Saturday of the weekend I left, and this kick ass dude took me to see the football/soccer stadium at 6:30 am the day I left. How sweet of him right? (I know you're reading this too Adam :-P) I forget a few details but if I happen to remember anything I'll blog a little bit more. I love you all and thank you to everyone for the support that I was given. <3
Love,
Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment